- Retail Price: 12.99
- Release Date: August 2012
- Page Count: 240
- Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Binding: Trade
- ISBN: 978-0-7369-4924-8
- Case Lot Quantity: 56
77 FAQs About God and the Bible
Your Toughest Questions Answered
Real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics is what readers expect from Josh McDowell. Here, he and his son, Sean, reflect their ongoing research and close engagement with our culture in answers to classic questions such as…
- Is there scientific proof God exists?
- How can a loving God send people to hell?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Is the New Testament historically reliable?
- Aren’t there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
…and questions that arise from today’s culture:
- If God is so loving, why can’t he be more tolerant of sin?
- Is God sexist?
- Is religion the real cause of violence in the world?
- How can teachings from the ancient cultures of the Bible be relevant to our culture?
- What’s the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
77 FAQs offers the concise, accessible presentations that readers want and need in an apologetic resource—answers they’ll turn to for help in everyday life.
“This is a great book for believers and unbelievers alike as it both helps strengthen faith and answer your most pressing questions about Christianity.”
“If you’re looking for the right book that will help you grow in your faith and equip yourself in apologetics, this one is it!”
—Five Star Book Reviews
“The book is a worthwhile investment in someone's reading and thinking time.”
“…well-written and easy to understand. I found it very enlightening. After reading it, I bought copies of this book to give out to my College & Career class at church so they could have this resource at their fingertips.”
“It is an informative and helpful book that is also easy to read.”
“A valuable resource tool for anyone…”