- Retail Price: 24.99
- Release Date: August 2012
- Page Count: 400
- Size: 6 x 9
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN: 978-0-7369-4549-3
- Case Lot Quantity: 20
Singleness, Marriage, and the Will of God
A Comprehensive Biblical Guide
Not everyone will marry or should, but virtually all single adults think about marriage. And all make decisions that either maintain their singleness or attempt to change it.
This book, by the authors of the groundbreaking Decision Making and the Will of God, offers an in-depth tutorial to help singles apply biblical principles to the critical choices they confront:
- Do I want to get married? Are there good reasons to remain single?
- What sort of person should I consider as a potential spouse?
- How do I look for a mate?
- What should I do if no spouse shows up?
- What is God’s role in the decision-making process?
This comprehensive volume will equip readers to make wise choices about marriage according to the will of God. It’s also an invaluable resource for parents, counselors, and pastors.
“I recommend it to people who are trying to figure out God’s will in their spiritual and social lives and to single Christians looking for someone significant.”