- Retail Price: 26.99
- Release Date: August 2013
- Page Count: 400
- Size: 6 x 9
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN: 978-0-7369-4806-7
- Case Lot Quantity: 20
The Popular Encyclopedia of Church History
The People, Places, and Events That Shaped Christianity
Announcing the newest release in our well-received Popular Encyclopedia series—The Popular Encyclopedia of Church History, an ideal resource for anyone who want a clear, user-friendly guide to understanding the key people, places, and events that shaped Christianity.
General editors Ed Hindson and Dan Mitchell have extensive experience with producing reference works that combine expert scholarship and popular accessibility. Together with a broad range of well-qualified contributors, they have put together what is sure to become a standard must-have for both Bible teachers and students.
With nearly 300 articles across 400 pages, readers will enjoy…
- a comprehensive panorama of church history from Acts 2 to today
- a clear presentation of how the church and its teachings have developed
- concise biographies of major Christian figures and their contributions
- fascinating overviews of key turning points in church history
This valuable resource will enrich believers’ appreciation for the wonderful heritage behind their Christian faith.